“This is a must-read for anyone searching to explore spirituality, purpose, and unbound freedom.”
―Greg Giesen, Award-winning author of Monday at 3 and Creating Authenticity
#1 best seller in multiple spirituality/meditation/self-help categories, this fresh, highly acclaimed spiritual guide tells of one man’s struggle to free his soul while guiding the reader to their own inner freedom.
Through this work, amongst other things, you will:
– Receive new tools of awakening that blend seamlessly into your daily life. ― “This book is worth getting just for this, but it’s a whole lot more.”
– Learn how the senses, thought, emotion, and memory have imprisoned you, and discover the key to unlocking that prison. ― “…one of the most profound books I’ve read in the search for answers to Love, Life, and Living!”
– Discover the nature of the mind, consciousness, the spirit and the soul, and how they interweave to limit or unleash the possibilities of your daily experience. ― “You will look at the world a little bit differently after reading it.”
– Learn how to sharpen your insight, an essential force of on the path. ― “Deep spiritual insights in an easy-to-read format.”
– Learn how to turn your daily life into a vibrant journey of awakening. ― “No gimmicks. No special pictures or runes. JUST YOU.”
“Any reader who likes to contemplate and seek the ultimate truth will not turn away from this book once he or she picks it up!”
“This book, in my humble opinion, is the best literary tool for all human souls seeking their inner path to “Spiritual Unfoldment.”
“If you feel any drawing to read this book, know that it has the potential to transform your life.”
Read The Unbound Soul to begin unbinding your inner being today.